The use and management system of China Hospital Refrigerator :
1. The refrigerator should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
2. Store in the refrigerator in strict accordance with the requirements for low-temperature storage of drugs, and avoid contact with the inner wall of the refrigerator.
3. Fixed shift management, and record signatures to keep the refrigerator tidy and the items placed in an orderly manner. Disinfect once a week, check and defrost once a month; report any problems in time and have a record and signature.
4. The temperature of the refrigerator compartment should be constant between 2～10℃ (if there are special requirements, follow the instructions of the medicine, such as the storage temperature of insulin is 2～8℃). Check the temperature twice a day.
5. Drugs should be placed in categories, with eye-catching signs. High-risk drugs must be affixed with high-risk warning labels.
6. The validity period of all medicines and reagents stored in the refrigerator should be clear, and the validity period should be checked regularly; the number of medicines in the refrigerator should not be too much.
7. If there are blood specimens and pathological specimens, they should be sealed and stored to prevent dumping and contaminating other items. Make a good job of handover and send them for inspection in time. It is strictly forbidden to place sputum specimens, stool specimens, and flammable, explosive, and other dangerous goods in the refrigerator.
8. It is forbidden to store food in the refrigerator, and should not store non-low-temperature preservation medicines and personal belongings.
9. The patient’s bed number, name, and quantity must be registered for self-prepared medicines or valuable medicines (such as albumin, gamma immunoglobulin, etc.).