Purpose of Protective Mask (FFP2 NR) :
1. The purpose is to prevent or reduce the dust in the air from entering the respiratory organs of the human body to protect the safety of life;
2. Materials: Most of the anti-particulate masks are made of two layers of non-woven fabrics inside and outside, and a layer of filter cloth (meltblown cloth) in the middle;
3. Filtration principle: The filtering of fine dust mainly relies on the filter cloth in the middle. Because the melt-blown cloth has the characteristics of static electricity, it can absorb particles with small body sizes. Since the fine dust is adsorbed on the filter element, and the filter element is static and cannot be washed with water, the self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator needs to replace the filter element regularly.
4. Remarks: The international requirements for the use of anti-particulate masks are quite strict. Anti-particulate masks belong to the first level in personal protective equipment, which is higher than earmuffs and protective glasses. The more authoritative testing and certification are CE certification in Europe and NIOSH certification in the United States, while China's standards are similar to NIOSH in the United States
5. Protection objects: The protection objects are divided into KP and KN. The so-called KP means that it can protect oily and non-oily particles, while KN can only protect non-oily particles.
6. Protection level: China's protection level is divided into KP100, KP95, KP90, and KN100, KN95, and KN90. Among them, the filtration efficiency of KP100 and KN100 is the highest national standard requirement greater than 99.97%, so the safety of use is also the highest.