Precautions for use of Medical Vaccine Fridge :
(1) The polio vaccine and measles vaccine are placed on the bottom of the refrigerated bag (box);
(2) The BCG vaccine is placed in the middle layer and has a striking mark;
(3) DTP vaccine, DTP vaccine, and hepatitis B vaccine should be placed on the upper layer, not close to the ice row to prevent freezing.
(4) The polio vaccine is packed in a plastic bag, the vaccine and diluent without a box are wrapped with gauze, and the gap of the refrigerated bag is filled with gauze or paper to prevent the vaccine ampoules (bottles) from breaking due to vibration.
(5) Other vaccines should be properly placed in accordance with the storage temperature specified in the vaccine instruction manual and referring to the above requirements.