Non-Medical Disposable Face Mask Manufacturers introduces the types of masks:
1. Gauze masks: There are still some workshops using gauze masks, but the GB19084-2003 standard that they follow is low and does not meet the GB2626-2019 standard. It can only protect against large particles of dust.
2. Non-woven masks: most disposable protective masks are non-woven masks, mainly physical filtration supplemented by electrostatic adsorption.
3. Cloth masks: Cloth masks only have the effect of keeping warm and not filtering out very small particles such as PM.
4. Paper mask: It is suitable for food, beauty, and other industries. It has the characteristics of good air permeability, convenient and comfortable use, etc. The paper used conforms to the GB/T22927-2008 standard.
5. Masks made of other materials, such as new biological protective filter materials.