Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Manufacturers introduce the strategies for using medical refrigerators:
1. For medicines that need to be refrigerated, the bed number, name, date, and time information should be indicated on the medicine, and then stored;
2. Valuable medicines need to be registered and then saved. The contents of registration include bed number, name, date, time, drug name, specification, dose, quantity, etc., so as to avoid errors when taking them out;
3. For drugs that do not require refrigeration during storage, but require refrigeration after opening, the date, time, and usage of the bottle should be marked on the packaging;
4. The medical refrigerator needs to be cleaned, disinfected, defrosted, and checked regularly by special personnel, and the items in the medical refrigerator must be signed and recorded to ensure the cleanliness of the refrigerator;
5. The medicines stored in the refrigerator are classified into different categories, and separate storage boxes or baskets can be provided for different medicines to distinguish them;
6. Drugs or reagent products stored in the refrigerator need to be marked with an expiration date, and then checked regularly. Pay attention not to accumulate too many drugs in the refrigerator, which is not only not conducive to the circulation of drugs, but also may cause temperature errors due to excessive drugs;
7. Food and personal belongings are not allowed to be stored in the refrigerator and must be strictly guarded.