Medical Vaccine Fridge Manufacturers introduce the medical refrigerator management system:
1. The refrigerator is managed by a special person, cleaned every day, wiped with 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant after defrosting every Monday, and recorded, the temperature of the refrigerator room is kept at 2-8 ℃, and the actual temperature is recorded in each shift.
2. Check daily to ensure that the refrigerator is operating normally. If the temperature of the refrigerator is found to exceed the normal range or the refrigerator is found to be operating abnormally, the "Medical Refrigerator Abnormal Operation Emergency Plan Process" will be activated.
3. The medicines, reagents, and other materials in the refrigerator should be divided and classified, and the medicines should be clearly marked. Each shift should be counted, handed over, and registered (do not register the medicines that are used up within 24 hours after taking the medicines).
4. Only the medicines that are required to be refrigerated in the instructions are stored in the refrigerator. Medicines that need to be protected from light and stored in a cool place should not be stored.
5. The prepared liquid should be stored at a low temperature, and the validity period should not exceed 24 hours. The name of the drug, the time of preparation, and the name of the person who prepared it should be indicated.
6. When storing personal medicines that need to be refrigerated for patients, the bed number and name should be indicated.
7. The items in the refrigerator must be free of expiration, moisture, mildew, and loss.
8. It is strictly forbidden to store personal items and dangerous goods such as inflammable and explosives in the refrigerator.
9. The head nurse checks once a week and records.