Hospital Refrigerator Manufacturers introduced that different refrigerators have different working principles. The working principles of various types of refrigerators are as follows:
1. Absorption refrigerators, this type of refrigerator is mainly powered by a heat source, gas absorption refrigerators often use ammonia as a refrigerant, so that the evaporation conditions of liquid ammonia can be formed, and it also uses hydrogen as a diffusing agent, using the mixed solution of ammonia, water and hydrogen to complete the refrigeration work.
2. Compression refrigerator, which is provided with mechanical energy by the motor, and works on the refrigeration system through the compressor. The refrigeration system is made by the principle of absorbing heat when evaporating and vaporizing a refrigerant with a low boiling point.
3. Semiconductor refrigerators, semiconductor refrigerators mainly use semiconductor materials to generate the Peltier effect to work. It uses P-type semiconductors and N-type semiconductors to make galvanic couples. After direct power-on, it will be at its node. The phenomenon of heat release and heat absorption is produced at the place, so as to achieve the purpose of refrigeration.
4. Chemical refrigerators are refrigerators that use certain chemical substances to absorb heat when they are dissolved in water to obtain a refrigeration effect.
5. Electromagnetic vibration refrigerator, which is a refrigerator that uses an electromagnetic vibration machine as the main power to drive the compressor. The principle and structure are basically the same as those of the compression refrigerator.
6. Solar refrigerators are refrigerators that use solar energy as cooling energy.