When should Protective Mask (FFP2 NR) be used?
1. When performing diagnosis and treatment or nursing operations, it is predicted that the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. will be splashed;
2. When it is necessary to have close contact with patients with infectious diseases transmitted by droplets;
3. Use in cases where close-range operations such as tracheotomy and tracheal intubation are performed for respiratory infectious diseases, which may cause the patient's blood, body fluids, and secretions to splash.
How to wear a medical protective mask:
1. Wear it directly and adjust the comfort;
2. When removing, you need to pinch the side near the head or ear and put it into a recycling device or a medical waste container after removing it.
5 precautions for medical protective masks:
1. It needs to be cleaned and disinfected after use;
2. Before use, it is necessary to confirm whether the protective mask is damaged, or whether the wearing device is loose. Once there is any abnormality, the use should be canceled immediately;
3. When discarding medical protective goggles, be careful not to contaminate blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. on the protective goggles;
4. Some medical protective masks can be reused. For these products, if the contamination on the mask is found to be serious, it should be disposed of immediately in accordance with the relevant regulations on medical waste;
5. The focus of medical protective masks is on protection. Everything should be based on protection, with protection as the top priority. When using medical protective masks, they should be put on and taken off correctly, and used in strict accordance with the prescribed methods.