Please contact us to try our excellent service!
Whenever you need, we are here! Don’t hesitate any more
I. Common reasons why the freezer does not refrigerate:
1. The capillary tube of the commercial freezer is blocked, which makes the refrigerant unable to enter the evaporator, therefore, it is impossible to absorb the heat emitted by the refrigerator, and the temperature in the freezer cannot drop;
2. It may be that the screw of the buffer pipe with high pressure output in the fixed compressor is no longer firm, or the buffer pipe is broken, so the low pressure pipe cannot inhale and the high pressure pipe cannot exhaust, although the compressor is running, the freezer does not refrigerate;
3. There are problems in the refrigeration system, such as leakage, and the freezer that lacks the heat absorption of the refrigerant is naturally not cooled;
4. The outlet valve and expansion valve of the freezer are not well adjusted, and the components of the valve plate are not well sealed, which may lead to air leakage or abrasion of the compressor piston;
5. The leakage of the refrigeration system may be due to the failure of the freezer to be welded or the problem of the use method, the cooling speed is slow
6. It may be that the cooling gear of the commercial freezer is too low, which affects the temperature of the freezer.
Second, what should I do if the freezer is not cooled?
in view of the above problems, the method to solve the problem that the freezer does not refrigerate:
① If the capillary is blocked, the capillary must be removed for cleaning;
② If there is a problem with the buffer tube, you can only open the chassis, fix the screws or replace the buffer tube;
③ if there is a problem with the refrigeration system, first find out the location of the leakage of the refrigeration system, weld up, test the pressure and evacuate the location. When all the standards are qualified, add a certain amount of refrigerant until the freezer reaches a certain temperature. If you can't Weld, find a professional master to operate. Don't bite the bullet;
④ if there is a problem with the expansion valve and the outlet valve, first cut off the power of the commercial freezer, then rotate the inlet valve counterclockwise to the end, remove the screws, and install'To silk' Then install the pressure gauge and connecting pipe, close the gauge valve, rotate the intake valve clockwise for one turn, make it tee, observe whether the internal pressure of the freezer is normal, and adjust the gear according to different seasons and temperatures.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.